Troim is an artist with an ongoing life including attributes such as
- a physical manifestation with an age, a gender and a race,
- a native language, an education and a job,
- a location and a passport with a name.
These attributes are not revealed here because
- privacy is important (official primary reason) and
- day job incompatibility (real world reason).
Troim auto-interviewed on Smashwords, to give the victims of his reviews a chance to know their foe.
Troim is occasionaly active on
and participated in NaNoWriMo twice.
The location information on social networks is vague on purpose.
And this is as picture of Troim as it’s going to get: