Troim is an artist with an ongoing life including attributes such as
- a physical manifestation with an age, a gender and a race,
- a native language, an education and a job,
- a location and a passport with a name.
These attributes are not revealed here because
- privacy is important (official primary reason) and
- day job incompatibility (real world reason).
Troim auto-interviewed on Smashwords, to give the victims of his reviews a chance to know their foe.
The location information on social networks is vague on purpose. And this is as picture of Troim as it’s going to get: